What is a glazed tile? Types and advantages and disadvantages of monolithic bricks
There are many types of ceramic tiles. Now I will especially talk about the specific content of glazed tiles and tell everyone what is glazed tiles? What are the types and advantages and disadvantages of overall bricks?
What is a glazed tile?
The whole body brick is a kind of wear-resistant brick. Although there are also types of infiltrated and polished glazed bricks, relatively speaking, their pattern is not as good as that of polished glazed bricks. The glazed tile is famous because the appearance of the glazed tile is not glazed, and the material and color of the front and back are the same. Most of the non-slip floor tiles are glazed tiles. Because the interior decoration design is more and more inclined to the solid color design scheme, so the glazed tile has become more and more a fashion trend, and is widely used in the pavement of new interior decoration projects such as living rooms, corridors, and outdoor aisles; generally, it is rarely used. on the wall. Most of the non-slip floor tiles are glazed tiles.
Types and advantages and disadvantages of monolithic bricks:
Types of overall bricks There are a few types of whole-body bricks, and the pattern is relatively simple. The categories that people usually use are common types, such as self-cleaning tiles, 45*14 polished glazed tiles, 5 powder and fine sand series products, large particle series products, red rock series, cut and polished glazed tile series products, etched text series, moon fan series Products, Guyu series, Chuanyan series products, etc. Glazed tiles are divided into non-slip floor tiles, glazed tiles, and glazed tiles.
Advantages of glazed tiles:
1. The surface of the glazed tile is not glazed, and the material and color of the front and back are the same, so it is very famous.
2. Glazed tiles are economical and easy to use, so they are used more in the kitchen.
3. Glazed tile is a kind of wear-resistant tile. Although there are also types of glazed tile with seepage patterns, glazed tile has become a fashion trend and is widely used in interior decoration such as living rooms, corridors and outdoor aisles.
4. Glazed tiles are very waterproof. When the glazed tile is used in the decoration of the kitchen pavement, it has oil stains on it, which can be cleaned with ordinary cleaning agents and iron wires, and it is not easy to cause all fine scratches or dirt on the pavement.
Defects of polished glazed tiles:
1. The polished glazed tile is polished, the hair exhaust port is exposed to the outside, and oil stains, dust, etc. are very easy to penetrate.
2. The moisture content of the glazed tile is high, and the waste dust penetrates into the brick body. Once it penetrates, it cannot be washed off.
3. Because of the open porosity on the surface of the brick body, it is very easy to absorb waste and scratches, causing the surface to turn black, yellow, and dull. Therefore, the renovation of ceramic tiles has become a major difficulty in cleaning up the sales market.
4. Because the glazed tile is not glazed on the outside, its actual decorative effect is weak.