What are the tips for picking tiles?
I believe that we all use ceramic tiles when decorating, but we don’t know much about ceramic tiles. Let’s introduce the skills of selecting ceramic tiles.
1. Check the label The product packaging box should be marked with the factory name, factory address, product name, after-sales service phone number, specifications, quantity, trademark, production date, and the standards implemented, and it is necessary to check whether there is a 3C certification mark.
2. Take a closer look at the glaze of ceramic tiles with excellent appearance quality, which should be smooth and delicate, the glossy glaze is crystal clear and shiny, and the matt glaze is soft and comfortable. Under the illumination of sufficient natural light or fluorescent lamps, the bricks should be placed at a distance of 1 meter for vertical observation, and no obvious glaze defects should be seen. The color pattern of the tile with pattern should be delicate and realistic, without obvious defects such as lack of color, broken lines, dislocation, etc.
3. Tiles with a good splicing effect usually have small size deviations. Users can place a batch of products vertically on a plane to see if there is any unevenness. Look at the level of flatness, you can close the edges of the two bricks together to see if there is a gap. Good products are basically not deformed, and the brick surface is flat and beautiful after paving.
4. Tapping and listening Users can tap the tiles lightly and listen to the sound carefully. Products with better quality sound crisp and pleasant. Poor quality products will emit light when knocked due to improper use of raw material formula, the short firing cycle, and low firing temperature.“empty”ll.
5. Weigh the weight of the tiles. Usually, the tiles of the same specification, the heavy ones have low water absorption and better internal quality.