How to choose the quality of tiles?
There are various decoration materials, among which ceramic tile is a very important material that is indispensable in decoration and is used in almost every space. The characteristics of ceramic tiles are also more prominent, and there are various colors and textures. So how to choose the quality of tiles?
1. Look at the grade identification tiles can have five grades, there are differences between first-class products, first-class products, second-class products, third-class products, and foreign products. Due to the large price difference, a careful comparison is required. In addition, when purchasing, it is also necessary to pay attention to whether the logo and specification color number on the ceramic tile and the packaging box are consistent, and whether the product qualification certificate trademark and quality inspection mark are clear.
2. Look at the size of the specification, which is not only conducive to construction but also reflects the decorative effect. Good specifications have small deviations, are neat and uniform after paving, the brick seams are straight, and the decorative effect is good. The size error is greater than 0.5 mm, and the flatness is greater than 0.1 mm, which will increase the difficulty of construction, and the effect after decoration is also poor. Whether the size meets the standard can be judged by the target. Place the brick on a flat surface to see if its four sides are completely in line with the flat surface, and at the same time, see if the four corners of the tile are all right angles.
The tiles have no defects such as bumps, bulges, warps, etc., the error of side length does not exceed 0.2---0.3 mm, and the error of thickness does not exceed 0.1 mm. The higher the accuracy of the side length of the tiles, the better the effect after paving. Buying high-quality tiles are not only easy to construct but also saves man-hours and accessories. Use a tape measure to measure whether there is any difference in the size and periphery of each tile, and the one with high accuracy is the top grade.
3. Hardness ceramic tiles are the top grade with good hardness, strong toughness, and are not easy to break. Scratch each other with the edges and corners of the tiles, and check whether the broken fragments are fine or loose, hard and brittle or soft, leaving scratches or scattered powder. If the former is the top grade, the latter is of poor quality. Whether the size is standard is the key to judging the quality of the tile. Use a tape measure or caliper to measure the diagonal and four sides of the tile and whether the thickness and thickness are uniforms. A good tile has a crisp sound, indicating a high content of porcelain. If the sound is clack with stubble, it means that there are cracks in the brick. Good tiles, the master installation is also convenient for construction, and the effect of the installation is also standardized.
4. The tiles with good patterns are clear and consistent in color and luster, the craftsmanship is delicate and delicate, and there is no obvious color leakage, dislocation, disconnection, or inconsistency in depth.
5. Color difference The color difference of the tiles is directly related to the decoration effect. It is not a batch of products, or the same batch may produce color differences. Therefore, in the purchase process, samples should be compared for each packaged product, and the tiles should be placed in tiles of the same variety and model to observe the quality of the tiles. The degree of chromatic aberration, good products have very little chromatic aberration, and the hues between products are basically consistent, bright and even, and radiant, while poor products have larger chromatic aberrations, and the shades of the products vary.