How to choose good tiles?
Tile occupies a very important position in our daily life because it can not only bring a beautiful and tidy feeling to our residence but also make our cleaning and finishing more labor-saving; then I will tell you again How to choose good tiles. Looking at the brand and place of origin is only the first step. To choose tiles, you have to go to the field for inspection. After all, it is your own residence.
Here are some recommended methods for self-checking:
1. Find a tile and lift it by hand, and try the weight of the product. The heavier it is, the higher the density and the more pressure-resistant it is. ② Before doing this, you can communicate with the merchant: scrape the surface with the key to see the degree of wear resistance.
2. Draw on the tile with a water-based marker, and it can be wiped off with a damp cloth after 10 minutes, which means that it has good stain resistance and is easy to clean.
3. Touch the surface of the tile with your hand to feel the flatness. If there is a color difference, observe it with your eyes.
4. For the slip resistance test, you can pour water on the surface of the tile, and then step on it to feel it. The astringent feeling indicates that the slip resistance is good.
5. Pour water on the back of the tile, and wait for a while to see the speed of water absorption, the texture of the floor tile is hard, the water absorption rate is low, and the water poured on it will basically not change.