Floor tile quality self-test tips
1. The wall tiles should be flat, the viewing angle should be accurate, and the sockets should be aligned;
2. Soak the floor tiles for half a day before application;
3. The road surface of the toilet should have a moderate slope, and water should not be stored;
4. After cleaning the cement at the floor tile socket, use the rattan wire to clean the white cement, and do not leave concrete dirt on the surface of the brick;
5. After the floor tiles are laid, the wall tiles must be covered with cardboard.